Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Try your hand at spinning wool under the tutelage of Lady Maud.
Peasant Truepenny will teach you what toys medieval children played with.
Dress up like a knight, a princess, a jester or a dragon. You can even have a go at holding our great sword.
- The only corridor in the Castle
- The 18th century dovecote
- Our priceless Flemish tapestries
- The leaning toilet-block of Tattershall
- The original spiral staircase with sunken handrail
- WWII planes flying overhead from nearby RAF Coningsby
- The guardhouse gift shop
- The view from the roof