Rural life at Home Farm
An authentic 1930s working farm
Meet the animals
Feed the animals
There are plenty of things to do for the children. Feed the goats and hens, meet the pigs and donkeys and visit Aunt Mary’s 1930s cottage. The covered play barn has tractor and trailer rides and there are usually new arrivals to say hello to.
During this spring and summer we have welcomed many new arrivals to the farm including a rather special Norther Dairy Shorhorn calf. We've had a flock of White Faced Woodland sheep and a flock of Leicester Longwools... and the farm woudn't be the same without its adorable piglets. We are keeping our fingers crossed for many more exiciting news in 2015!
Plan your visit to the farm
- Watch our Jersey cows being milked in the Shippon
- Visit the indoor playbarn with pedal tractors and trailers
- Adventure into the new woodland play trail
- Feed the goats and hens
- Visit Aunt Mary's 1930s cottage where time has stood still
- Build a den in our new Den-Building Zone
Den building & woodland play trail
The farm has been extended to include a fabulous children's adventure area, which features a woodland play trail and den-building zone which provides a great day out for all the family.