Rural life at Home Farm
An authentic 1930s working farm
Meet the animals
Feed the animals
There are plenty of things to do for the children. Feed the goats and hens, meet the pigs and donkeys and visit Aunt Mary’s 1930s cottage. The covered play barn has tractor and trailer rides and there are usually new arrivals to say hello to.
Spring and summer are lovely times of year to visit the farm and its farmyard friends. We have Lambing Fortnight which is a special time of year. Not to mention lots of newly hatched chicks! Keep up to date with the latest news from the Farm Team.
Plan your visit to the farm
- Watch our Jersey cows being milked in the Shippon
- Visit the indoor playbarn with pedal tractors and trailers
- Adventure into the new woodland play trail
- Feed the goats and hens
- Visit Aunt Mary's 1930s cottage where time has stood still
- Build a den in our new Den-Building Zone
Den building & woodland play trail
This year we've extended the farm to include a children's adventure area, which features a woodland play trail and den-building zone which provides a great day out for all the family.