Rural life at Home Farm
An authentic 1930s working farm
Meet the animals
Feed the animals
There are plenty of things to do for the children. Feed the goats and hens, meet the pigs and donkeys and visit Aunt Mary’s 1930s cottage. The covered play barn has tractor and trailer rides and there are usually new arrivals to say hello to.
Tamara, our 16 month old Tamworth gilt has farrowed her first ever litter of piglets in the early hours on May 6. Tamara truly is one of the gentlest and friendliest pigs in our piggery and she is proving to be the ideal mum. We have three gorgeous new Red Poll calves.
Plan your visit to the farm
- Watch our Jersey cows being milked in the Shippon
- Visit the indoor playbarn with pedal tractors and trailers
- Adventure into the new woodland play trail
- Feed the goats and hens
- Visit Aunt Mary's 1930s cottage where time has stood still
- Build a den in our new Den-Building Zone
Den building & woodland play trail
The farm has been extended to include a fabulous children's adventure area, which features a woodland play trail and den-building zone which provides a great day out for all the family.