Cycle routes - Family Discovery
5.6 km - Minimum 1 hour
An easy ride suitable for all. Cycle along Monks Lode, with views across Baker's and Guinea Hall Fens.
Look out for birds, highland cattle and konik ponies.
For a little extra you could pop over to Charlie's Hide.
Cycle routes - Wildlife Watching
17.7 km Minimum 2 hours
Venture further afield and enjoy the fen wildlife.
Visit the hides overlooking our new & wet grassland habitats on the wider nature reserve.
Cycle routes - Village Explorer
22.5 km - Minimum 2.5 hours
Learn about fen life and history by riding through the local villages and visiting their museums, churches & archaelogical sites.
Cycle routes - The Lodes Way
25.7 km - Minimum 3 hrs
Take the Lodes Way across the fens to Anglesey Abbey. Visit the house, gardens and historic watermill, Hoe Fen wildlife discovery area, or just relax with a cup of tea in the Redwoods Restaurant.
Cycle routes - Upware Loop
14.4 km - Minimum 1.5 hours
Feeling more adventurous - try cycling the Upware Loop, more off road cycling which passes the Five Miles from Anywhere Pub.
Cycle routes - Historic Ely
22.5 km - Minimum 2 hours
Follow National Cycle Route 11 to historic Ely - don't miss the Cathedral, stained glass museum and Oliver Cromwell's House.
- Adult: First 2 hours £8, then £3 per hour
- Child: First 2 hours £5, then £2 per hour
- Adult with child seat: First 2 hours £8.50, then £3 per hour
- Trailer / tag: First 2 hours £14, then £5 per hour
- Tandem: First 2 hours £17.50, then £7 per hour
- Disabled trike or tag available at standard rates
- 20% discount for group hire of 10 bikes