The house contains a wealth of history to be discovered and the site provides a central place to meet in Tintagel high street.
As the rooms are very small large groups need to be divided for them to get the most out of their visit. We advise groups of larger than ten to book in advance.
Five hot tips for group leaders
- Book your group of ten or more in advance and get reduced entry prices
- The tour leader gets in for free
- There is coach parking (not National Trust) directly opposite the site
- The Old Post Office provides a great central meeting place for groups
- We can provide house guides in a variety of languages
Make a booking
Book now by calling 01840 770024 or email us. Groups of ten or more who book in advance will be eligible for the reduced group admission prices.