Are you looking for a day out full of fresh air and discovery? Are you searching for somewhere to visit on a rainy day? Tyntesfield's house and chapel, gardens and estate are family-friendly and offer a whole range of fun and engaging activities for all the family.
From living history weekends to a spot of den building, there's lots for your family to get involved in at Tyntesfield. See our events listings to see what's coming up. We hope to see you soon.
Wet weather activities
- Watch giant puddles form in the drained boating lake and set sail
- Find the dens in the plantation wood and enjoy a natural woodland shelter
- Caught out in the gardens? Stay dry in the potting sheds or stables
Rain needn't dampen your spirits
Ideas for rainy days...
Try and stay dry by finding the best places to shelter. Shelter in style in the rose garden gazebos or make use of the giant trees.
Keep your eyes peeled
Top tips for exploring Tyntesfield
- Can you spot the strange hunkypunks at the front of the house?
- Take a look at the floor in the chapel. All is not what it seems...
- Imagine life as an English gent in the billiard room