Facilities & access
- Free parking, 300 yards
- Dogs: We welcome dogs on leads in the Woodland Walk only. To ensure all our visitors are able to enjoy their visit, we do not allow dogs (except enabling dogs) in the garden, house, shop or restaurant. Please be aware that there is no shade in the car park.
- Dogs: Just two minutes down the road from Uppark is Harting Down (National Trust countryside) which is great for dogs (and their owners) to stretch their legs. It has fabulous views too. Do ask any of our team for directions.
Family & children
- Baby-changing facilities
- Children's trail
- Hip-carrying infant seats for loan
- Children's ball games and kite flying area on the south meadow. Please ask for directions when visiting.
- Mobility parking in main car park
- Drop-off point
- Map of accessible grounds route
- Ramped entrance to building. Wheelchairs available. Ground floor accessible. Many stairs with handrail to other floors. Ground floor and basement showrooms accessible via lift
- Adapted toilets in basement of house and shop
- Partly accessible grounds, slopes, some steps