Places to stay
Pop-up campsite in Buckden
Camping at this prime spot at Buckden in the Yorkshire Dales has proved very popular and has now SOLD OUT. You can still park up a campervan here though and you couldn't be closer to the action. Stage one of the route weaves right by this campervan site. You can also park a car at £10 for the day (cash only please).
Food and drink will be available all day, with a big screen showing the race on Saturday and Sunday, and a festival atmosphere - everything you'll need to be part of it.
Book for 3 - 6 July
- Watch the cyclists climb past the campsite
- Catch the rest of the action on our big screen
- Grab a beer and a hog roast to enjoy under the stars
- Arrive early - there'll be local road closures
- Prices from £30 per pitch per night
- This pop-up site is back to basics but we've got portaloos and running water
- Parking's near the camping field for ease of carrying your things to your pitch
- Separate car parking also available Saturday at £10 (cash only please); ensure you're there well before the road closes at 5am