Upton House and Gardens
- Take in the countryside view over the lawn and discover the terraced garden inbetween
- Take a seat on the west terrace and enjoy a quiet moment amoungst the summer blooms
- Open every day in July and August
- Take a wander down through the terraced garden and look back to the 200 year old Cedar trees
- Our Welcome Team are out and about helping visitors to enjoy their day
- Sit at the desks and typewriters that filled the room when the bank moved to Upton in 1939.
Banking for Victory: A country house at War - Upton is transformed into the Country House Bank