Our places uncovered
Explore our places
Uncover the story of British landscape with us this Autumn.
This autumn our Uncovered series gave you exclusive access to our national specialists over seven weekends from the 31 August. Our leading collections, nature and environmental experts revealed the influence of man and nature on seven diverse landscapes in a series of talks, tours and demonstrations.
Each location explored a separate theme around the topic of countryside and landscape through a series of talks, tours and demonstrations, given by our national specialists and regional experts.
The events happened over seven consecutive weekends at seven different properties, starting on 31 August/1 September:
- 31 August/1 September: Ham House, London
- 7/8 September: Derwent Water, Lake District
- 14/15 September: Sheringham Park, Norkfolk
- 21/22 September: Chartwell, Kent
- 28/29 September: Attingham Park, Shropshire
- 5/6 October: Wimpole Estate, Cambridgeshire
- 12/13 October: Northey Island, Essex