Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The elephant automaton clock in the house
- Our new woodland walk along Miss Alice's Drive
- Tasty treats from the sweet shop
- Afternoon tea in the Manor restaurant
- A peek in the wine cellars storing more than 15,000 bottles
- The woodland playground to burn off some energy
- Great views of the Vale of Aylesbury
Spot rare species of colourful pigeons, doves and partridges in our working aviary. Listen to the unique songs and calls of the birds and watch them eat fruit and insects.
Find out how we take care of our endangered birds and meet the aviary keeper at 2.30pm (Wed-Sun).