Experience milling history
Spanning the River Itchen, this water-powered corn mill has had a chequered past. There was a mill on the site at the time of the Domesday survey. The current mill was rebuilt in 1743. It remained a working watermill until the turn of the last century and has recently been restored to full working order.
Why not book a milling demonstration for your group to see the mill in its full glory?
- Optional milling demonstration and history talk costs £30 per group
- The average visit lasts for 2 hours
- Evening visits are also available by special arrangement
- No coach parking on site, but a drop off site is only 100 yards away
- There's no onsite catering, please call 01962 870057 for alternatives