Want to bring a group?
There’s always something new to see at this horticultural haven, from the colour themed garden rooms and beautiful floral displays to stunning views over the River Rother and surrounding landscape. Groups can enjoy a discount rate and introductory talk.
All group visits to Woolbeding Gardens must be pre-booked on 01730 811960 or email us for more information.
Group visits can be thirsty work; our coffee barn café serves hot and cold drinks, snacks and cakes. There’s both indoor and outdoor seating available too. Why not pre-book an afternoon cream tea for £5.25 per person, the perfect accompaniment to your visit.
- Group prices for 2015 – pre booked groups of 15 or more qualify for our discount group rate. Group adult £6.80, group child £3.40. National Trust members free
- Groups of 12 or more need to provide their own transport as the park and ride will not be possible.
- Coaches can drop off and pick up from the entrance to the gardens
- Introductory talks available on request
- Pick up a plant of the month leaflet to discover our monthly highlights and top tips from our Head Gardener
- Our small shop sells souvenirs, gardening books and plants
Explore Petworth and Woolbeding
Our new group offer combines a visit to both Petworth House and Woolbeding Gardens. Start your day with a 11.30am garden tour at Petworth and discover the 30 acre woodland Pleasure Grounds, enjoy a light lunch and then head to Woolbeding Gardens for the afternoon.
£5 Petworth Garden Tour, £6.40 Woolbeding Gardens, £6.95 soup and sandwich (for group sizes 15+ Thursday/Friday only)