What our visitors say
- A lot of thought and hard work has gone into making the visit as enjoyable as possible for young visitors
- The house is so complete one can imagine living there
- Never tire of visiting the hall, the guided tours are very informative
- Always a very nice welcome from one of the volunteers.
- I love the house, love the grounds and atmosphere
- We never get bored with this venue
- The food is excellent and decent portions. I love the place
- The plaster frieze is unlike anything I've seen before
Tell us your thoughts
Throughout your visit to Hardwick, if you think something is amazing or we could do something better or you have a brain wave of an idea, find a comment card and jot it down.
There are comment cards in every area of the property and we really enjoy hearing what our visitors think.
Pick one up and join the conversation