If you are interested in visiting us as a group, please get in touch so we can make arrangements for your visit. You can contact Anna on 01730 825 415 option 2.
Download a welcome map to help you plan your visit(pdf)
What we can offer you
- A dedicated group organiser to help you plan your visit.
- 15% reduction on normal admission prices for groups of 15 or more
- A short welcome talk from one of our ticket office team on arrival.
- Admission tickets given out during talk to avoid queuing at the ticket office.
- A fascinating house that has both Georgian and Victorian elements to it.
- A garden, in the process of being renovated, that has amazing views to the sea.
- Relax in the restaurant with a tasty treat.
- Browse for a memento in our lovely gift shop.
- Restaurant voucher for coach driver.
- To qualify for the group admission rate of £7.70 your group must be 15 people or over. NT members are free.
- An average visit last about 3 hours but you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
- Coach parties are welcome - there is parking for 3 coaches 150 yards from the house.
- Please book your visit in advance so we know that we will have parking for you.