Make the most of your day
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Good to know
- Baby changing: In the main car park, by Visitor Reception (East Wing) and in the courtyard
- Baby slings and hip seats are available for hire
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up at Muddy Boots cafe and the Hobart restaurant
- High chairs, fun activities, cups and water jugs are available in the Hobart Restaurant
- If it's raining, head to the Orangery to enjoy your picnic in the dry
- There are plenty of buggy friendly paths around the garden and estate, just grab a map at Visitor Reception
How many things can you tick off this year?
Create some wild art, play conkers, find a geocache, eat an apple straight from a tree or plant something and eat it. Whatever you fancy doing, you'll find activities at Blickling to help you tick them off your list. Don't forget to pick up a free 'My adventure' scrapbook from Visitor Reception to start your adventure.
The rain doesn't need to stop your fun. Pick up one of our indoor trails and explore the house.
Brave the outdoors and enjoy splashing in puddles or making mud pies.
If there's a sudden downpour, head to the restaurant for a warming hot chocolate and something yummy to eat.