Summer holiday fun
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
There's plenty to keep you busy this summer and we'll be running activities every week throughout August.
Join the house team to design your own 1930s comic and create paper-craft masterpieces or celebrate our 75th birthday with Norfolk Family Learning at our family fun day.
Good to know
- Baby changing: In the main car park, by Visitor Reception (East Wing) and in the courtyard
- Baby slings and hip seats are available for hire
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up at Muddy Boots cafe and the Hobart restaurant
- High chairs, fun activities, cups and water jugs are available in the Hobart Restaurant
- If it's raining, head to the Orangery to enjoy your picnic in the dry
- There are plenty of buggy friendly paths around the garden and estate, just grab a map at Visitor Reception
- Pick up our new kids map at Visitor Reception and let the adventures begin...
How many things can you tick off this year?
Create some wild art, play conkers, find a geocache, eat an apple straight from a tree or plant something and eat it. Whatever you fancy doing, you'll find activities at Blickling to help you tick them off your list. Don't forget to pick up a free 'My adventure' scrapbook from Visitor Reception to start your adventure.
Every Tuesday in August | 2pm
Mr Dunning 'the Butler' is looking to recruit a junior footman and scullery maid. Join him for an attic tour as he shows you where you'll sleep and what the jobs will involve.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please book your place for this free tour on arrival at Visitor Reception.