The Old Coastguard Station offers a variety of educational activities for schools and community groups.
Here is what we have to offer:
|Session length||Cost per student for non Education Group Members|
|1/4 day (up to 1 1/2 hours)||£2.50|
|1/2 day (up to 2 1/2 hours)||£4.00|
|3/4 day (up to 4 hours)||£4.50|
|Whole day (up to 5 hours)||£5.00|
|Room hire (subject to availability)||50p|
- Accompanying adults are free
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (20%)
- An invoice will be sent to you from central office after your visit. No payment can be accepted on the day.
National Trust Education Group Membership
Education Group membership is open to all non-profit-making education groups whose pupils/students/members are in full-time education. The subscription rates are banded according to the nature of the organisation and the number on roll. Benefits include:
- All Education Group members get a 25% discount on the standard booking fee.
- An Education Group Membership card entitles a group to free admission to Trust properties on pre-booked visits for a year.
- Trust members mailings three times a year with the National Trust Magazine.
- Time Tracks, the magazine for Education Group members, twice a year
- Handbook for Members and visitors every year.
Ask for an application form, available from the Old Coastguard Station or join on the day of your visit and enjoy an instant 25% discount on your booking fee.