Win VIP tickets to Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Pembrokeshire
Didn't manage to get tickets for the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series? We're giving away one pair of VIP passes and four pairs of standard tickets... just answer the below question. Good luck!
We’re delighted to welcome the return of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series to Pembrokeshire on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September.
Abereiddi’s Blue Lagoon previously hosted the adrenaline-fuelled event in 2012 and 2013, with thousands of spectators enjoying the sporting action. Now back for its third year, our dramatic coastal location will challenge the elite of cliff diving as competitors leap from platforms suspended 20 to 27 metres above the water to impress the judges.
Here’s how you could be joining us at the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
The National Trust is giving away one pair of VIP tickets for the final and two pairs of standard tickets for both days.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series, all you need to do is answer the following question.
When did the National Trust first host the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series at the Blue Lagoon?
- a) 2012
- b) 2013
- c) 2016
How to enter
Please note that this competition has now closed, good luck to all entrants!
Terms and conditions
- Competition is open from Thursday 14 July to midnight on Sunday 14 August 2016
- The competition is open to entrants over 16
- The National Trust will notify winners by email and telephone within 7 days of the closing date (14 August 2016) and will confirm which date they have won tickets for
- One winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets to the final of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series on 11 September 2016
- Four winners will each receive a pair of standard tickets to the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series at the Blue Lagoon, Abereiddi for either 10 September 2016 or 11 September 2016 (winners to be notified which day)
- The prize must be taken on the specified day
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- No cash alternative or refund will be given
- Competition entry is valid only via completing the online entry form
- The competition is not open to employees of the National Trust or their families
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any transport or accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of the prize