Sponsor a tree at Arlington Court
To celebrate nature, we're continuing to plant new trees to help wildlife and nature thrive
How can you help?
If you sponsor a tree, you'll be helping wildlife and nature to thrive on the estate. £15 will buy a tree and you can choose to dedicate it to a year that is special to you from 1949-2025. You’ll receive a card to keep, or give as a gift to someone special.
Once you have used the form below to sponsor a tree, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the following:
- How many trees you have bought
- Which years between 1949-2025 you are dedicating your chosen tree (or trees) to
- The address that you'd like us to send the card to
- Who you are dedicating the tree (or trees) to
We want to keep things in the woodlands as natural as possible. This means that your tree wil be marked on a special estate map so you can see where it is planted, however we will leave the trees in the wood unmarked and as nature intends. You'll have the knowledge that you did something really special for wildlife, nature and Arlington’s future – a truly green gift.
Arlington Court woodland appeal facts
- Just one oak tree can support up to 350 life forms: lichens, fungi, bats, birds, butterflies & moths
- We have over 75 woodland compartments to plant each with 100 trees
- Select your plot year between 1949 - 2025 and receive a gift card to keep or give to someone special
" A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they will never sit"
Donate to Sponsor a tree at Arlington Court
Please select an amount
Why give to the National Trust?
As a charity, we rely on the generosity of supporters to look after the outdoor spaces in our care. Not only do our supporters help to conserve beautiful landscapes and protect precious plants and wildlife. But they also ensure that future generations have places they can find freedom from everyday life, reconnect with the natural world and make memories to treasure. Your donation will go towards this project and other vital conservation work in the outdoors at this special place. With your support, we can continue to protect the irreplaceable. For everyone, for ever.