Apple Blossom Sundays
The best time of the year to visit Ardress House. Come and experience the beautiful apple blossom on Sunday 12 and Sunday 19 April. Family fun activities in celebration of the wonderful fruit that has made Co. Armagh famous!
Apple Blossom Sunday highlights
Enjoy a day of applely activities surrounded by the glorious apple blossom orchards.
Lots for all the family to enjoy
- Apple teas in the historic threshing barn
- Helen Glasgow, local baker, will be making pancakes and you can enjoy them straight off the griddle
- Sample some MacIvors Cider, produced from apples grown at Ardress. Visitors will be able to experience the taste of what is described by the producers as 'a unique Irish craft cider'
- Ranger spring crafts throughout the day
- Orchard tours
- Guided tours of the 17th century farmhouse
- Mid-Ulster Beekeepers - an opportunity to taste and purchase local honey produce
- Say hello to Peanut and Popcorn, the friendly Ardress goats
- Feed the chickens in the farmyard
- Music by Armagh Rhymers
- BBQ (available both Sundays)
Apple Sundays will take place on 12 and 19 May, 11am-5pm
Normal Admission National Trust Members and Under 5's Free.