Group visits to Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters
We welcome thousands of visitors to the Sussex coast at Birling Gap each year. To help you make the most of your visit and avoid disappointment please read our guide to group visits below. If you are visiting by coach please note the restrictions around coach parking. There is a £20 charge per coach which is payable on arrival either in cash at a car park machine or by card in our shop.
- There is limited capacity for coaches at Birling Gap.
- Coach spaces are currently offered on a first-come first served basis. We are unable to currently reserve spaces in advance.
- Due to the limited capacity of the property at peak times we are unable to offer coach parking on weekends, bank holidays or East Sussex school holidays. Coaches will be refused entry at these times.
- Coach parking is charged at £20 per coach and can be paid in coins at parking machines or by card in the shop during opening hours.
- Please do not park or drop groups off on the roadside. This is dangerous and also causes a nusiance to our neighbours
Pre-booked school visits
Pre-booked school visits can be made by calling 01323 423197 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-booked school visits may be eligible for free coach parking.
For information on group conduct please download our groups guide. National Trust staff may refuse entry to groups or ask groups to leave the site if behaviour is inappropriate, impacts on other visitors or is a safety risk to group members or others. Group leaders are expected to maintain control of groups at all times and be visible to National Trust staff.