Group visits to Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters
We welcome thousands of visitors to the Sussex coast at Birling Gap each year. To help you make the most of your visit and avoid disappointment please read our guide to group visits below. If you are visiting by coach please note the restrictions around coach parking and that booking is essential. To book coach parking please visit our 'what's on' page or call 0344 249 1895.
- Pre-booking is essential for coach visits
- Coach parking must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- Due to the limited capacity of the property at peak times we are unable to offer coach parking on weekends, bank holidays or East Sussex school holidays
- If you coach isn't booked we will, unfortunately, have to refuse entry to the car park
- Coach parking is charged at £20 for 2 hours and is subject to a 5% booking fee
- Please do not park or drop groups off on the roadside. This is dangerous and also cuases a nusiance to our neighbours
How to book
To book coach parking please call 0344 249 1895 or book online at https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events/4795bb0b-7fda-42e1-b16e-db4bd2790534/pages/details
Coach parking is charged at £20 for a maximum of 2 hours. A booking fee of 5% also applies.
Pre-booked school visits can be made by calling 01323 423197 or emailing email@example.com
Pre-booked school visits may be eligible for free coach parking.
For information on group conduct please download our groups guide. National Trust staff may refuse entry to groups or ask groups to leave the site if behaviour is inappropriate, impacts on other visitors or is a safety risk to group members or others. Group leaders are expected to maintain control of groups at all times and be visible to National Trust staff.