We aim to open the project viewing tower every day, 11am-4.30pm but access to the tower is subject to weather and volunteer staffing. On busy days there may be a long queue. There are restrictions including;
• Visitors must wear sturdy, secure shoes, no ballet pumps, heels or flip flops. Stout walking sandals are allowed but these must be secured onto your feet over the heel and foot.
• You must be over 1.5m (4ft 11in) tall.
• No baby carriers are allowed.
• Every visitor under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult (on a 1:1 ratio).
• Rucksacks and larger bags must be left at the base of the tower.
• You need a head for heights and to be physically fit as the tower is 15 metres high.