Easter CHANGES at Castle Ward
After a very wet winter, and with an early Easter this year parts of Castle Ward are awash with puddles and our car parking facilities are still sodden. So rather than cancel our two day Easter Fair we want you to join us throughout the week for a Welly Big Adventure of Easter fun and activities.
We are open every day from Sunday 27 March to Sunday 3 April
Car parking spaces are likely to fill up fast, especially on Easter Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so if we don’t see you then, we look forward to seeing you another day!
We advise you to check our website, Facebook and Twitter pages daily before you travel.
We have great adventures for everyone to enjoy during Easter week, so make sure you don’t miss all the fun this season.
Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 April Activities
11am - 5pm
- Easter Bunny Hunt... Solve the clues and follow the hunt around the demesne, £1 per hunt
- Mini Easter Egg Hunt (12noon & 3pm) at the Barn. Age 7 and under only £1 per hunt
- Craft activities in the Barn, the Cornmill and the Victorian playroom
- Games on the Laundry Green
- Find the Castle Ward bunnies
- Chicken Run Race
- Photo competition
- 50 things Adventure Scrapbook
- House open from 12noon to 4pm
- Bike and kayak hire
- Multi-use trails for walking, cycling and Trail Head Café
- Adventure playground
- Woodland playground
- Horse and carriage rides (weather permitting)
- Tea room and bookshop open