'Glamping' at Castle Ward
Book your next adventure in Northern Ireland with a stay in one of our award winning camping pods.
We have four pods at Castle Ward based right beside the caravan park. The Pods set back in atmospheric woodlands have great access to Strangford Lough and are only a mile away from Strangford itself.
We have two types of pods available for you to stay in:
The Standard Pod
Accommodates a maximum of 2 Adults and 1 Child and are not suitable for more than 2 Adults.
The Family Pod
Accommodate a maximum of 2 Adults and 3 Children and are not suitable for more than 2 Adults
- Provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area
- Have a window and double glazed lockable French doors with blinds
- Are designed to cut down the noise of heavy rain
- Have sheep wool insulation for winter warmth
- Heating is provided
- Carpet on the floor
- Two plugs sockets
- Pod guests will require all camping equipment
- Sorry but dogs are not permitted inside
Rates: National Trust Member and Non-Member
Standard Pod - £38 per night
Family Pod - £48 per night
A returnable cash damage deposit of £30 is required on collection of keys. The pods are an integral part of Castle Ward Caravan Park and as such are subject to the rules of the Caravan Park.
No cooking is permitted in the pods.