Stay in The Turret at Charlecote
Linger longer at Charlecote with a holiday in our 3-bedroom Turret holiday flat. It’s one of the National Trust's loveliest holiday lets, and is an ideal base for exploring all that the heart of Warwickshire has to offer.
Have it all
Our three-bedroom apartment sleeps six guests and is on the top floor of the main house, overlooking the croquet lawn.
Our comfortable self-catering accommodation also gives you free access to the park and gardens during your stay with us so you can explore when all the visitors have left for the day.
Everything you need
Formerly the servants' quarters, the apartment has been transformed since its functional Victorian days.
You'll find everything you need for your self-catering holiday in the well-equipped kitchen. There's a microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. The spacious dining area by the kitchen seats six for meals together if you decide to eat in.
Comfortable furnishings make this cosy apartment an ideal place to stay at any time of year. There's a television and DVD player. Heating (via storage heaters) and electricity is included in the price of your stay and there’s always plenty of hot water; free wi-fi too.
There are three well-appointed bedrooms - two doubles and a twin - with far-reaching rural views from every window. There's plenty of storage space and towels and linen are provided. You’ll find a large shower and luxurious roll-top bath in the spacious family bathroom. (One of the double bedrooms also has a basin).
Please note that access to the apartment is via a steep spiral staircase. Parking is in the woodyard which is a few yards away from the Turret door.
Things to see, places to go
- Find fine restaurants in Stratford and Warwick, and lovely pubs in surrounding villages.
- There are many other National Trust places to visit nearby, such as Upton House and Hidcote.
- Enjoy countryside walks around Warwickshire.
- Stratford-upon-Avon is nearby for the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Shakespeare houses and gardens.
- The award-winning art gallery at Compton Verney is just a few miles away.
- Visit Warwick Castle and Kenilworth Castle.
- The British Motor Museum offers something for all the family.