Chartwell house and studio tickets
We're reopening the house and studio on Monday 14 September. Things may seem a little different, however all measures have been put in place to keep our staff, volunteers and visitors safe.
We're delighted to welcome you back. Things might feel a little different, as we've put new measures in place to keep everybody safe:
House and Studio Tickets
- Tickets cannot be booked in advance.
- Tickets include entry for Chartwell House and Studio.
- We're limiting numbers inside the house and studio, and entry is not guaranteed for all visitors to Chartwell
- A prebooked garden and car park ticket is required before booking, visitors can upgrade to a house and studio ticket from the visitor centre.
- One member per household will be required to queue at the visitor centre to purchase tickets
- Tickets are available from 12.30pm and the house is open from 1pm, last entry is 4pm.
- Ticketed entry in to the house is by allocated by time, and staggered from 1pm to 4pm for the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers. Please arrive promptly to enter the house at your allocated timed. Those that miss their alloted house entry time will not be able to enter after their allocated time.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come, first serve basis from the visitor centre. Depending on availability you will be allocated a ticket between 1pm and 4m. Depending on demand it is unlikely you will receive a house ticket with immediate entry.
- Garden tickets are £10 for adults, £5 for children and free for non-members.
- Tickets for the house and studio are free for National Trust members and an additional £7.25 for non-members on top of the garden ticket.
Inside the house
- Please give other visitors, and our room guides, plenty of space. Please note that you may have to queue before entering the house.
- There is a one-way system through the house.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the house entrance.
- Surfaces, including display cases, are sanitised regularly throughout the day. For your safety, please avoid touching surfaces as much as you can.
- In line with government guidance, you're required to wear a face covering in most enclosed spaces, this includes the house. Please bring a face covering with you.
- Pleas leave large rucksacks in the car or be prepared to carry them on your front or by your side around the house.
In line with Government guidance we are supporting the NHS Track and Trace programme. This means you may be asked to scan your membership card, or for non-members asked brief contact details.