Storytelling at the Dwarf’s Cottage
Immerse your pupils into this hands on and interactive living storytelling experience through the dwarfs cottage.
Give your pupils the chance to explore this fascinating cottage where Snow White lives with the seven dwarfs.
Come dressed as your favourite story character.
- Find the dwarfs hidden in each room. All of them have an activity for you to complete.
- Grumpy’s Games: for example “Pass the Poisoned Apple”.
- Doc’s Designs: make your own apple prints.
- Happy’s Housework: sweep using a feather, wash the dwarfs clothes using a washing board and use pegs to hang them up.
- Bashful’s Baking: make a chocolate birds nest.
- Sleepy’s Stories: Listen to the story of Snow White.
- Dopey’s Digging: Dig up a picture que jewel to help tell Dopey a story.
- Sneezy’s Songs: Sing with Sneezy.
Suitable for children in Foundation and Key Stage 1.
This programme is curricular linked and helps to enhance the teaching of “Language and Literacy” , "PDMU" and “The Arts". We can focus on whatever topic you are studying in school and will weave this throughout the fabric of the day.
Activities will vary by age and season.