The Beatrix Potter Trail
Immerse your pupils into this hands on and interactive living storytelling experience through the works of Beatrix Potter.
Give pupils the chance to hear tales of Peter Rabbit and all his friends.
- Hunt for some of the familiar characters through the garden.
- Visit Mr McGregor’s garden and plant some seeds.
- Help Mrs Tiggy Winkle wash clothes for all the animals using a washing board.
- Play games including “Toss the carrot”, “Peter Rabbit bingo” and “Pass the carrot.
- Bake some nest buns with Jemima Puddle-duck.
- Pupils dig up a carrot picture que to help them tell their own story.
Suitable for Foundation and Key Stage 1 pupils.
This programme is curricular linked and helps to enhance the teaching of “Language and Literacy”, "PDMU" and “The Arts”. We can focus on whatever topic you are studying in school and will weave this throughout the fabric of the day.
Activities will vary by age and season.