Immersion Theatre presents 'The Importance of Being Earnest' at Hatchlands Park
Immersion Theatre invite you to join them this summer for an evening of open-air decadence and hilarity as they proudly present Oscar Wilde’s wittiest comedy, The Importance of Being Earnest, on the lawn at Hatchlands Park.
- Booking essential
Join foppish bachelors Jack and Algernon on their latest exploits replete with mistaken identities, icy women, trivial banter and of course, muffins. Prepare your cucumber sandwiches and spend the afternoon in the glorious sunshine enjoying one of literature’s most trivial comedies for serious people. There’ll be handbags at dawn.
Event ticket prices
- Family [2A,2C] £32.00
- Booking details
- Call firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are sold by Immersion Theatre, please contact them for any queries.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Meeting point
- Arrive at our Visitor Reception building to present your tickets. The performance takes place on the west lawn in front of the house. Doors open at 5.30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event so please dress for the weather conditions on the night. Lawn chairs and picnics are very welcome.
- The west lawn and garden area is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- This is an open air event and will go ahead in all weather conditions. Performances last approximately 110 minutes and include a 20 minute interval.