Outdoor theatre: Much Ado About Nothing
Join us for a performance of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, a rip-roaring comedy of quarrels deceptions and a frustratingly foolish man called Dogberry...
- Booking essential
Returning from the battlefield, Claudio and Benedick find themselves battling feelings of the heart as they are reunited with Hero and Beatrice. A series of misunderstandings, mistaken identity, and a scheming brother threatens to sabotage Claudio's attempt to woo Hero. Meanwhile, Benedick and Beatrice find themselves stubbornly fighting their feelings for one another.
Don’t miss this much-loved comedy, brought to life by The Three Inch Fools in our picturesque Edwardian formal garden.
Event ticket prices
Family £42.501A 3C
Family £46.002A 2C
Family £56.502A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- A 5% booking fee will be applied.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wrap up warm.
- Accessible by wheelchair but please note, the performance takes place on a lawn and there are some steep paths down to the performance area.
- Light refreshments, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages will be on sale before and during the production. Please bring low back seating, blankets or rugs for your comfort, no seating is provided on the evening.
|6 August 2019||19:00 - 21:00||Available|