The Wind in the Willows by Immersion open air theatre company
Come and have a joyful, fun-filled picnic with your family while you watch this magical open air musical guaranteed to have you in stitches.
- Booking advisable
Come along dressed as your favourite Wind in the Willows character for this evening of live music, dazzling costumes and audience interaction.
Event ticket prices
Family £38.002A 2C
Family £38.002A 3C
Family £38.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- Booking through National Trust Website or box office on number below
- An event for all the family. Workshop suitable for 5 to 10 year olds
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Entrance through gazebo on grass area between tea room and riverside For Workshop please meet at entrance at 4.30pm to be taken to the mill.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring rugs or chairs to sit on and a picnic if you wish to eat during the performance. Dress for the weather as the event will go ahead regardless of the climate.
- Accessible to all
- Refreshments available from Tea room until end of interval. Childrens theatre workshop at 4.30pm in mill £4.00 per child.
|1 July 2017||18:00 - 20:00||Available|