Mother's Day cream tea and garden tour
Give mum a special treat by bringing her along to Churchill's family home for a one-hour tour of the garden followed by a cream tea.
- Booking essential
Let one of our knowledgeable guides take you and mum on a one-hour tour of the gardens, taking in Churchill's swimming pool and the wall he built along with Lady Churchill's rose garden and much more.
Did you know head chef Lee's made over a million scones since starting at Chartwell over 15 years ago? It makes him somewhat of an expert. Enjoy two freshly made fruit scones from his kitchen along with some clotted cream, jam, tea and a glass of Prosecco for the adults.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.75includes a glass of prosecco
Child £8.95ages 5-12
- Booking details
- Call 01732 861161
- Please note booking is not available online or by email.
- Suitable for children aged 5 and above
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Visitor Welcome Centre to start the garden tour. The cream tea will be served afterwards in our Mulberry Room, located on the first floor of the café.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for the garden tour
- The garden tour involves some steps and steep slopes and isn't recommended for those with access requirements.
- Whilst dogs on short leads are welcome in the gardens, assistance dogs only are permitted inside the café.
|11 March 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|