Gardeners' Workshop - Propagation for beginners
Learn essential skills in how to grow your own plants successfully from seeds and cuttings.
- Booking essential
With plenty of demonstrations, this practical workshop provides an introduction to successful plant propagation, including seed sowing, soft wood cuttings, leaf cuttings and semi ripe wood. It looks at selecting the right plant material, composts and different options of aftercare.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- The booking line is open Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9.00am - 4.00pm (Online 24 hrs).
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you from there at 10.00am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- You will be collected by our complimentary minibus from The Grange car par in Midhurst at 10.00am. On arrival at Woolbeding Gardens, a member of the garden team will welcome you and take you to the Orangery for morning coffee/tea and cake before the start of the workshop.
|24 August 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|