Gardeners' Workshop - Propagation for Beginners
Learn essential skills in how to grow your own plants successfully from seeds and cuttings.
- Booking essential
Join our Senior Gardener who will be sharing her skills in the art of propagation. Covering seed sowing and various forms of cutting, find out how you can make the most of propagating at home.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- The booking line is open Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9.00am - 4.00pm (Online 24 hrs).
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you any time from 10.20am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- The workshop begins at 1pm but the ticket is valid for entry from 10.30am. We recommend arriving early to avoid disappointment and you can enjoy the gardens at your leisure before the workshop. You will be collected by our complimentary minibus from The Grange car par in Midhurst at any time from 10.20am. On arrival at Woolbeding Gardens, a member of the garden team will welcome you and take you to the Orangery for morning coffee/tea and cake before the start of the workshop.
|18 July 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|