Christmas dinner at the Brewhouse Café
Enjoy a delicious Christmas dinner somewhere special this year and book a three-course meal at Knole's Brewhouse Café.
- Booking essential
Available at lunchtime on selected weekdays in December, choose from two courses (£19.50) or three courses (£21.50) at the Brewhouse Café.
Price includes a glass of mulled wine on arrival with a coffee and mince pie to finish.
Pre-booking required - please phone 01732 462100.
Maximum table size is 12 people.
Please see the menu below.
(gf = gluten free, v = vegetarian)
Event ticket prices
All £21.50Three courses
All £19.50Two courses
- Booking details
- Call 01732 462100
- Pre-booking required. Maximum table size is 12 people.
- Children and families are very welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Brewhouse Café.
- The Brewhouse Café is wheelchair accessible. There is an adapted toilet in the conservation studio, opposite the café .
- Starter // Parsnip and apple soup (gf & v) / Individual mushroom and goat's cheese quiche (v) / Chicken skewers with a spiced cranberry dip (gf) // Main Course // Traditional roast turkey with pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, stuffing, gravy and seasonal vegetables / Locally sourced beef and Scotney ale casserole with sage and red onion mash and seasonal vegetables (gf) / Vegetarian shepherd's pie with a root vegetable and stilton crust and seasonal vegetables (gf & v) // Dessert // Christmas pudding with brandy sauce (v) / Mint chocolate torte (gf & v) / Spiced apple and pear crumble with custard, cream or ice cream (v)
|15 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|19 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|20 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|21 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|22 December 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|