Jog Off Your Jumper 2022
You and your family are invited to Attingham this January Bank Holiday for a 1 mile approx. fun-run to burn off the Christmas indulgences. It's a last chance to wear your Christmas jumper as the festive season draws to a close.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Who in your group will wear the most outrageous Christmas Jumper?
This is a family fun run and will not be timed but every participant will receive a medal.
Registration will be open from 9.30am and the run will begin at 10am.
There is an additional charge to take part in this event and standard admission charges apply.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 3 children||£24.80||£22.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission to Attingham is free for National Trust members and under 5s. Non-members pay admission fee on day of visit.
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- Children are welcome to participate (accompanied by an adult)
- Meeting point
- Meet at the front of the Mansion for the start of the run.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate clothes and footwear to run/jog in wintery conditions. You can also make this run close to 12th night a last opportunity to wear your Christmas jumper. What will you wear?
- The run route is in the grounds on a mixture of different path types that may be uneven, including stone and grass paths.
- The route is though the Deer park and the grass paths are uneven. It's suitable for all terrain buggies but not for those with small wheels.