Avebury night hike
Ever wondered what the Avebury landscape looks like after dark? Join the rangers to experience the sights and sounds as day turns to night.
- Booking essential
This 4-5 mile vigorous walk, ideal for families with older children, will allow you to see the Avebury landscape in a different light. If you're lucky you may catch a glimpse of the sunset and wildlife as they come out for their spring evening forage. Finish the hike with a hot drink in the chapel.
Event ticket prices
Child £5.00Child ticket = anyone under 16 years
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please book online or by phone. Phone lines are open Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm and weekends 9am-4pm.
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Avebury Chapel, at the top of the High Street, Avebury.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and bring sturdy footwear and a torch.
- The hike will include some rough ground, slopes, gates and stiles.
- Dogs are welcome to join the walk but must remain on a short lead when directed by the walk leader.
|23 May 2020||20:45 - 23:00||Available|
|24 October 2020||17:30 - 19:30||Available|