Spring sketching tour
Learn something new and be inspired to draw the beautiful grounds at Tyntesfield on this spring sketching tour.
- Booking essential
Gemma from Green Fox workshops will first show you how to effectively capture nature through tonal shading and mark making techniques followed by a burst of colour using chalk pastels.
The session starts indoors with flowers and foliage from the estate. After lunch we'll venture into the Kitchen Garden for quicker studies of fruit and vegetables.
You'll also have the chance to display one of your pieces in a spring exhibition at Tyntesfield.
Please bring an A4 ring bound sketchbook.
Event ticket prices
All £45.00includes materials and a sandwich lunch
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- This event is suitable for ages 18+
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the Ticket Office at Home Farm visitor centre by 9.30am.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear and clothes you don't mind getting a bit messy. Please keep the weather forecast in mind. You will need to bring an A4 ring bound sketchbook with you.
- The tour involves walking across uneven ground and paths across the estate. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Please bring an A4 ring bound sketchbook with you. Tickets include a sandwich lunch, if you have any dietary requirements or allergies you think we should know about please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the date of the tour.
|27 April 2019||09:45 - 15:00||Available|
|14 May 2019||09:45 - 15:00||Available|