Join our team for a day of 50 things themed family fun on the Norfolk Coast at Blakeney.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join our team to learn how to catch a crab, (and how to hold the scary beasts) borrow some binoculars to check out the birdlife, go bug hunting, explore the grassland at Friary Hills, and more. Grab your scrapbook and collect your stickers and stamps. Stay with us for as little or as long as you like, and start ticking off your adventures. No dogs on Friary Hills. Join in at any point during the day. Meet at Blakeney Quay
- Children welcomed with an accompanying adult guardian
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet on Blakeney Quay, NR25 7NE. Look out for our flags and NT staff. ,133:TG027443. Free parking for National Trust members - £3 for non-members.
- What to bring and wear
- Prepare for all weather, appropriate clothing and walking boots, camera and binoculars
- activities will be on mixed terrain, it may not be ideal for all pushchairs or wheelchairs.
- In some areas dogs may be restricted due to conservation area. These activities are designed to be self-led by you as a family but facilitated by us. We will be supplying the relevant equipment, pointing out the best places for you to do the activity and also being on hand if you need any help or advice. If you would like further information then please contact us. Meet at Blakeney Quay (NR25 7NE), look our for flags & staff.
|25 October 2016||10:00 - 16:00|