Drawing for beginners
A basic drawing class covering the fundamental skills necessary for being able to draw, run by artists Jane Allison.
- Booking essential
During the four week course you'll learn the essentials of drawing and capture some of the sites around Leith Hill Place, both inside and out. At the end of the course you can choose to take part in a mini exhibition of your work at Leith Hill Place, which will be open to the public for three weekends at the end of October.
Event ticket prices
All £80.00for four session course
- Booking details
- Call 01483 562082
- Not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The class will take place inside Leith Hill Place in the drawing room
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring 2H, HB, 2B & 6B pencils, a rubber, sharpener, an A3 hard-backed pad of cartridge paper and some charcoal for sketching. Warm clothes are advised as the house can be cold.
- The class will take place on the first floor and is not accessible as there is no lift.
|18 September 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|25 September 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|2 October 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|9 October 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|