Pre-Theatre Two Course meal for Doctor Dracula show
If you're booked to see Doctor Dracula at 8.30pm, why not join us a little earlier for a homemade, delicious meal made using both local and estate grown produce.
- Booking essential
You can pre-book your meal and then once finished, be shown to the later performance of the evening.
Seasonal vegetarian or meat one pot served with a savoury mash, roasted squash, seasonal greens plus a cold dessert. £11.95 per person.
Menu subject to seasonal availability
Only bookable by ticketholders for 8.30pm performance of Doctor Dracula.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Mon-Fri: 9am - 5.30pm Sat-Sun: 9am - 4pm A customer booking fee of 5% applies
- Children over 11 welcome (performance age limit)
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in main car park and make way to visitor reception to be met by member of staff (wider site not open as normal)
- Only bookable for ticket holders of the 8.30pm performance. Strictly no bookings from holders of 6.30pm performance or non attendees.
|30 October 2019||18:15 - 20:15||Available|
|31 October 2019||18:15 - 20:15||Available|
|1 November 2019||18:15 - 20:15||Available|
|2 November 2019||18:15 - 20:15||Available|