Timed car parking at Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve (25 May - 31 May)
Pre-book your timed car parking at Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve.
- Booking essential
We've reduced the number of people we can welcome to our car park to ensure the safety of our visitors. We ask that you book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't pre-book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You can stay for as long as you would like that day.
Please be aware that the car park will be locked at 5pm. All cars must exit before 5pm.
Event ticket prices
All £0.00National Trust member parking
All £3.00Non-member parking
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors
- Mobility parking - visitor centre, 20 yards Adapted toilets - Wren Building and car park Grounds - ¾ mile level boardwalk route
- •Please book one ticket per car. Members can park for free but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay online in advance. •In order to maintain social distancing please arrive within your timeslot. Sadly, if you're more than 10 minutes late, we'll not be able to guarantee you a space in the car park. Your entry will be at the discretion of the property staff. •Before you enter the car park please have your ticket ready to show our staff. •To keep visitor numbers at a safe level, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to. To maintain social distancing, large campervans, caravans, coaches, minibuses or similar will not be permitted. •Your visit may be different from what you've come to expect. We have set up the best routes for you to enjoy, and we'll ask you to please follow them. Please be respectful of social distancing and follow our signs at all times. •There is no time limit and you can stay for as long as you would like that day