Dawn Chorus Walk
Join an Ashridge Ranger on this early morning walk to look for and listen to birds on the Ashridge Estate. Breakfast at The Brownlow Café is included.
- Booking essential
At this time of year the birds are busy setting up territories ready for the breeding season and all the males are singing, especially first thing in the morning. Experience this early morning bird song in a glorious setting with our rangers, who will be on hand to help identify species.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Sorry, this event is not suitable for very young children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Steps Hill car park. Directions will be included in your confirmation ticket.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothing and waterproof walking shoes. Bring binoculars if you have them.
- Breakfast at the Brownlow Café following the walk.
|5 May 2018||05:00 - 07:00||Sold out|
|12 May 2018||05:00 - 07:00||Sold out|