Timed entry to Winkworth Arboretum (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Winkworth Arboretum.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Arboretum, tearoom (takeaway only), toilets and play area. (Toilets are run on a one in/one out policy). Viewing platform has re-opened with restrictions in place. See signage on site to visit safely.
Currently closed: Shop and Boathouse.
Dogs allowed in the Arboretum but must be kept on a lead throughout.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Grounds are partially accessible, steep slopes throughout. Some revisions to walking routes to support social distancing measures mainly around the entrance and exit points. You'll be directed by staff on arrival. For more information: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/winkworth-arboretum
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.