An evening stroll on the commons
Walk and listen to the tuneful melodies of our birds
- Booking essential
Enjoy an evening stroll with ranger Ian Swinney to look across the beautiful grasslands of Bookham Commons and listen to the soaring melodies of our birds - visiting warblers, native birds and hopefully cuckoo or nightingales. We may even hear some bats too...
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01372 220644
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting arrangements will be given on booking
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a torch to light the your way back to your car and wellies if wet
- 2 miles - slightly challenging
- 30 places
|10 May 2017||19:30 - 21:30||Available|