Foxhole Cave Tour - Fully Booked
Hidden in the Peak District is Foxhole Cave, a fascinating limestone cave. This is a rare opportunity to go on a 2 hour guided tour of a cave not normally open to the public.
- Booking essential
During the tour you will discover the stories relating to the cave and hear about the interesting finds made here.
Includes squeezing and crawling through confined spaces.
Advance booking essential. Helmets and torches provided. Tour includes walking up a steep hill to reach cave entrance.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01335 350503
- Not suitable for young children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Full event location details will be given at time of booking
- What to bring and wear
- Outdoor clothing and footwear essential for this event
- Involves a steep uphill walk to reach the cave entrance from the road.
- Not suitable for dogs.
|23 June 2018||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|
|12:00 - 14:00||Sold out|
|14:00 - 16:00||Sold out|