The Three Inch Fools are dusting down their musical instruments and hitting the road with Shakespeare’s riotous comedy, Twelfth Night.
- Booking essential
Prepare for an evening of mischief and hilarity, as five actors present an inventive take on this rip-roaring comedy, fit for all the family. Touring the UK this summer, this Shakespearean classic will be getting the full Three Inch Fools treatment: expect fast-paced drama, endless costume changes, and much music-making along the way!
★★★★★ – “So entertaining…laugh-out-loud funny”
★★★★★ – “One of the best Shakespeare plays I’ll ever watch” – The Bristol Post
★★★★★ – “The ultimate British theatrical experience” – Hastings Independent Press
Bring your own blankets, cushions, and camping-chairs and join us on our outdoor adventure at some of the most beautiful and historic landmarks in the UK. Come prepared for the weather - the performance will continue come rain come shine!
For more information about the company please visit their website:
Event ticket prices
Adult £18.00Over 18
Child £0.00Under 10
Child £9.00Under 18
Group £45.00Family - 2 adults and 2 children under 18
- Essential companion or carer (1 free ticket only) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children and babes-in-arms are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Stourhead National Trust car park. Ticket holders can then make their way down to the garden. Gates open at 6pm, performance begins at 7pm.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor performance. Please wear suitable clothing for the weather.
- Please bring your own blanket or chairs. Areas will be divided around the stage with blankets and seating in separate areas to allow for everyone to see. Refreshments: Bring your own picnic. There will be an ice cream and drinks stand available near to the stage.