Family 'Pick a Pumpkin'
Come down to the Farm to search out the perfect pumpkin and see what you can create with this seasonal favourite. You’ll choose your own pumpkin, fresh from the field, so prepare to get your hands dirty!
- Booking essential
Then join us in our Clydesdale Barn for a refreshing pumpkin juice and a yummy pumpkin muffin and learn how to create a warming pumpkin soup – we’ll provide you with the recipes too so you can make these delicious dishes back at home. And of course you’re welcome to take your pumpkin home with you ready to carve for Halloween. We’d love to see your spooky lanterns, so don’t forget to share your pictures with us!
Event ticket prices
All £12.00Includes pumpkin, park and farm entry
- Booking details
- Call 01625374428
- Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. All attendees must have a ticket.
- Children must be aged 5 and above due to the nature of the cooking activities.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Farm entrance, a short walk from the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- The farm is primarily outdoors, so please wear appropriate outdoor clothing. There are cobblestones at the farm, so sturdy footwear is advised.
- There is limited disabled parking at the Farm. Please be aware the farm has cobblestones and this activity will involve walking through a field.
|26 October 2019||10:45 - 12:00||Available|
|27 October 2019||10:45 - 12:00||Available|