Toddler Tuesday: Blooms and bees
Drop by the cafe for fun toddler activities and meet other families in our local community.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Drop by the cafe for fun toddler activities and meet other families in our local community. Themed all things blooms and bees as the flowers spring to life, we'll be reading a story, creating crafts and colouring to name a few, but most importantly they'll be the chance to catch up over the essential cuppa. Baby change, bottle warmers, microwave and family-friendly facilities on site.
- This event is made for children!
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the New Inn Nevillery cafe.
- What to bring and wear
- Toddlers are best in clothes that you're happy to get mucky with craft activities. Some comfy trousers and flexible outfits for all of that playing.
- The New Inn visitor centre, cafe, toilets and shop are fully accessible. The Farmhouse garden is also fully accessible.
- We understand toddlers don't appreciate the concept of getting out of the front door in time to a clock, so arrive anytime when you can for these relaxed sessions which run every month and are free of charge.
|6 June 2017||10:30 - 12:00||Available|