Horsey Windpump's Official Reopening!
Join us as well celebrate and officially reopen Horsey Windpump following her extensive restoration and repair.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Horsey Windpump closed for repair at the end of 2015 and under the skilled care of millwright Tim Whiting and his team she has been brought back to life and now sports turning sails for the first time in 75 years!
Celebrate this momentous achievement as we officially reopen Horsey Windpump and watch her sails in action.
- children are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Horsey Windpump, Horsey, Nr Great Yarmouth. Norfolk. NR29 4EE
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- The site is accessible. The windpump is only accessible on the ground floor.
- Dogs are welcome on the site but only assistant dogs are welcome in the ground floor of the windpump.
|6 May 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|