Muck in Days
Join our rangers at Longshaw and the Eastern Moors with their conservation work, and help to look after the moors, woods and meadows, while having fun outdoors.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Muck in days are a monthly series of drop-in volunteering sessions across Longshaw and the Eastern Moors. Families and individuals can help the rangers with important conservation work and learn new skills. Meeting points vary and information will be kept up to date on the website. Children can complete the Junior Rangers passport and earn rewards for their contributions!
- Supervised children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meeting points vary, please keep an eye on the website for more information.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather with warm and waterproof clothes and sturdy boots. Snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring your own!
- We will always try to make the sessions as inclusive as possible, although some of the work we do is in more remote places. Please contact us for information or advice around specific sessions.
|9 February 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|8 March 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|12 April 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|
|10 May 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|