Guided Bat Walks
The perfect opportunity to come and meet Chirk Castle's bat population. Guided by our Ranger Team learn about the bats' habitat, food and the conservation challenges we face.
- Booking essential
Our Ranger Team will meet you in the car park at 21:00 (20:30 in August) and show you the best spot to watch the bats emerging for the night.
Then using bat detectors they'll lead a walk through the gardens, picking up all of the best spots and passing on their expert local knowledge. Expected finish time 22:30 (22:00 in August).
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01691 777 701
- Ticket price is £5.00, please pre-book on the website then bring your booking confirmation with you.
- Children are very welcome!
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the main car park promptly for an 9pm start (8:30pm in August).
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable warm outdoor clothing and footwear to suit the weather conditions.
- This walk is not suitable for wheelchairs or those with limited mobility.
|23 July 2019||21:00 - 22:30||Available|
|6 August 2019||20:30 - 22:00||Available|
|13 August 2019||20:30 - 22:00||Available|
|20 August 2019||20:30 - 22:00||Available|
|27 August 2019||20:30 - 22:00||Available|